Start Your Journey With Us.
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Center and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Center. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of the Front Office department’s operation and to work close with the other departments of the Hotel.
- Keep telephone operator equipment (switchboards, faxes, photocopier, etc.) in excellent functional condition at all times.
- Monitor, Control and ensure consistent proper communication of emergency situations to the hotel department heads.
- Handling all normal duties related to the telephone department and SG program in line with Sheraton Brand Standards.
- Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values.
- Ensure that our guests receive an on brand personalized experience over the phone.
- Acknowledge and recognize SPG members and deliver the appropriate welcome over the phone.
- Ensure strict compliance with Sheraton Brand Standards in all related tasks and duties achieving 90% or above in the LRA inspection.
- Live the Sheraton Brand Differentiators (Sheraton Fitness by EXOS, Sheraton Social hour, Sheraton Link by Microsoft and Sheraton Club).
- 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
- Ensure strong knowledge of: (knowledge test results to reach 85% or above)
- Ensure smooth and clear communication between Operator and the rest of the hotel.
- Actively participate in the hotel sustainability, community and OI activities.
- Ensure proper grooming of his/her associates at all times as per hotel guidelines.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer Skills
- Opera knowledge
- SG knowledge
- Team work spirit
- Excellent command of English
- Additional language is highly required
- Excellent communication and follow up skills