Start Your Journey With Us:
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience.
We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments.
All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
- Responsible for positive experience of guests while maintaining the quality standards and supervision of the outlet staff.
- To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all guests at all times
- Manage cultural needs and expectations of guests
- Up-selling and identification of additional revenue opportunities
- Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures
- Punctual attendance to each shift
- Maintain positive teamwork spirit at all times
- Assist Assistant Venue Managers in training new team members
- Support of Departmental objectives
- Control the flow of work in the room by seating guests in station rotation while maintaining guest lists and following and enforcing check issue procedures. Present menus and provide information to guest as necessary.
- Handle reservation book, take incoming telephone calls, note reservations and special requests by guests.
- Assign opening and/or closing side duties. Supervise side work and ensure completed lists of set ups of all stations before departure of service staff
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers
- Detail oriented
Interested In This Job?