You would be working on average 16 Hours per week. Saturday & Sunday 15.00 – 23.00.
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour.
- The ability to work hours to suit you (i.e. part time, full time, odd days, weekends)
- Gain valuable experience
- Earn additional money (second income)
- Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
- Company Pension (when applicable)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Holiday pay
- Possibility of future permanent opportunities
- You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
Person specification: To be considered, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history.
- Industry experience and background.
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records.
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach.
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative.
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
Ensuring all security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
Conducting patrols to ensure assignment premises, stock and staff are safe;
Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
Assisting any conflict resolution;
Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting’
Supervise and control site access.