A maintenance employees forms a critical part of the restaurant team. This role is highly suited to an individual who is highly organised, is able to work autonomously, has previous janitorial experience and displays high attention to detail.
A maintenance employee is primarily focused on cleanliness of the restaurant (internally and externally) and preparing the restaurant for trade each day.
This is a full-time position with typical working hours between 12 am and 10 am. Days and hours may change and may vary in time and length to meet the needs of the Restaurant.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised, with the ability to meet strict timelines
- Well-presented and friendly
- Availability to work early mornings to prepare the restaurant for trade
- Highly physical job role – ability to mop, scrub, climb ladders, clean windows, clean toilets, pack away stock and deliveries and complete minor repair tasks
- Trade experience is valuable, but not required.
Please email your CV and application to:
This position is located at our Albion McDonald’s Restaurant