Do you want to help us ‘Make a Difference’?
Direct Care Australia provides a tailored suite of in-home community care services to assist people in the community to maintain their independence.
Supports provided include:
- Domestic Assistance
- Personal Care
- In-home Respite
- Community access/ Shopping
- Social Outings/Transport
Direct Care Australia (DCA) offers an opportunity to work and develop according to the Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, within a supportive, team orientated work environment.
Being an approved NDIS and Home Care Package ( HCP) Provider, as well as providing brokerage services to many large organisations and Government Agencies, DCA is seeking to employ those who are passionate and want to help us make a difference in peoples’ lives.
- Apply First Aid training
- Manual Handling
- DCSI Child-Related, Aged or Disability Screening
- National Criminal History Check/National Police Clearance
- Permanent Residency
- Current Valid Driver’s Licence (without restrictions)
- At least 3-6 months experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Smart Phone (iOS/Android)
The successful candidate will also have:
- Flexible working hours and the willingness to travel
- Excellent time management
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- *Greek and Italian Speakers are encouraged to Apply*