After more than five decades in the industry, Wilson Parking is recognized as the market leader in the field of car park asset management in Australasia. We take pride in the fact that the car parks under our control are maintained to the highest standards and that we deliver the highest level of parking efficiency to ensure that our valued customers are provided with a seamless parking experience.
We currently have a number of vacancies available for casual Car Park Attendants working a 24/7 rotating roster.
Successful applicants will:
- Have a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service, with previous experience (ideally in retail, hospitality or other service industries)
- Hold a full manual VIC Drivers Licence with a clean driving record
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate fluently in English
- Have competent computer literacy
- Have immaculate personal presentation; and
- Be eligible to work in Australia.
- The roles require you to be flexible and available to work over a seven day roster, including weekends.
- In addition to standard Award Employment Conditions, you will receive uniforms, appropriate training and free parking when working.
- If you are interested in this great opportunity and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your Resume. Interviews will be conducted immediately and pre-employment screening e.g. Police Checks will apply.
For those without access to email, written applications may be forwarded to: Wilson Parking, Level 16, 360 Elizabeth Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Attention: Recruitment.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.