Farnek is the leading provider of sustainable and technology-driven Total Facilities Management in the United Arab Emirates. Established in the UAE since 1980, Farnek Services LLC is a Swiss-owned independent total facilities management company.
With a skilled workforce of 4000+ employees, Farnek delivers professional Facilities Management services across several sectors including; Aviation, Hospitality, Banking, Retail, Shopping Malls, Telecom, Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Government, Education, Leisure and Entertainment.
Do you thrive in a Customer Service setting? Do you love providing a good service? And do you want to work in a fun, busy, active call-center? Read about it here!
- To handle all calls and emails that come through from customers.
- To assist with any customer queries
- To inform or update the customer with the correct knowledge and manner
- To alleviate any concerns that customers may have
- Successful candidates must speak a great standard of English fluently
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and confident with great telephone manner
- A friendly yet professional personality
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
- Reliable and excellent time keeping skills
- Being able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Enthusiastic and self-starter.
- Proven track record within inbound call center environment
- Previous Customer Service Skills.
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- High School Educated / Bachelor Degree
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive package offered
To apply for this position, please click on the “Apply Now” link below. Once we receive your application, we will review your skills, qualifications and experience against the job requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for the next stage of the selection process. However, all job applications received will be kept in our database for future reference, should a matching vacancy arise.