Based in 2 locations – north London and south west London – this is a role for a highly professional and experienced butler to a high net-worth private household.
- Total discretion and the ability to provide exceptional service without being intrusive.
- Front of House service, meeting and greeting guests.
- All types of service required including butler, silver, tray, bar and pool.
- Cleaning and restocking of bars, coffee, tea and water points as required.
- China Specialist cleaning techniques and polishing of and silverware.
- Maintaining general cleanliness in pantry areas, stock rooms, service areas e.g. Garden Pavilions.
- Conservation and care of silver, gilt and crystal items.
- Stock taking and inventories including china, silverware, crystal, cigars, wines and spirits.
- Valeting duties to include packing and unpacking.
- Flexible with working hours and adaptable to change which might include weekends and bank holidays at short notice.
This is a brief overview of the role as the successful applicant must have previous experience as a Butler. Reporting directly to the House Manager and Head Butler, the role is as and when required and may require the Butler to be available on-call and at weekends.
Please forward your CV to be considered for this role. Please also note that your most current or previous role must have been as a Butler.