To meet and exceed sales target and increase awareness of services offered under waste management services business among new and existing clients.
- Strive to meet and exceed sales target by the department within acceptable profit margin while ensuring continuous business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Handle key account management with regard to sales & customer service and profitability.
- Assist in preparing business plan, tenders, strategies, e.t.c for presentation to clients
- Responsible for sales reports, meetings and management reports.
- Follow applicable ISO procedures and collectively meet sales, quality and environmental objectives.
- Ensure department’s sales procedure are being adhered to and copies of quotation are being safely maintained with related supporting documents.
- Supervise daily activities and reporting procedures of customers service coordinators.
- Assign queries to customer service coordinators; supervise and maintain lead enquiry tool.
- Oversee and authorize quotations and job orders.
- Maintain awareness on competitors movement in the market, latest market trends and upcoming projects in the region.
- Follow up on completion of credit facility formalities with major new clients.
- Create business opportunity by conducting regular marketing drive and campaigns for all sectors
- Look for new business opportunities through various sources and follow leads provided by other departments.
- Liaise with other departments of the company to explore any opportunity of cross-selling.
- Co-ordinate with operations and QHSE department in the event of complaints received from clients.
- Assist finance department through debt follow with major clients.
- Attend business related exhibitions, seminars, and public meetings for business networking.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time