As an independent hotel, The Arch London is able to provide an exceptional personal service with welcoming and laid-back luxury.
The hotel boasts 82 stunning en-suite bedrooms and suites, an inspiring ‘best of British’ restaurant – Hunter 486, luxurious bar area and 3 meetings and events spaces.
The opulent Martini Library is a fantastic guest lounge to enjoy a delicious Royal afternoon tea or private dining area for events and the chic Salon de Champagne is the perfect place to rest exploring, tired feet or meet a client for a drink.
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for cleaning public areas
- Cleaning all aspects of guest rooms and bathrooms.
- Other duties include stocking supply carts,
- Room deep-cleaning projects
- Assisting with other duties as needed.
- At least one year’s experience as a Room Attendant/Housekeeping Assistant in a 4/5* star hotel is essential
- If you are passionate about customer service and delivering impeccable service this could be the position for you
- 30% discount on spa treatments
- 10% discount on spa products
- Preferred Hotel Group discounted global hotel rates
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Annual travel pass loan
- Staff meals on duty
- Staff Uniform and Laundry